Monday, March 29, 2010

love you^^

oh my goodness...you said "i love you" to me???
do you know i was shocked when you said that to me.
i cant belived..i cant breath..i cant think...
i was like dump at the madhouse~ haha~ joking...
actually..the most part of sensetive word it supposing my word,
i very like you, i very love you.
i want you to be my girlfriend.i dont mind what`s the happen
i know i dont have car,dont have job ,slow personality...
trust me..i will do it for you. i dont mind how presure i am,
when you`r smille at me. the power will gonna effected to me.
you power make me strong.
i want you become my first girl friend,first love,first kiss.
you `r my first women and will be my last women.
i always on your side.
if you see my bloger..
believe me that this is my sincerity.

i love you~
love you ,
your dear lin

No comments:

Post a Comment