Wednesday, August 25, 2010

hope you come back....

Sorry for what i`ve done to you.

Can you forgive me?

For you it`s ovel,but for me it`s not~
But i still love you but how about you?

All our memories,happiness and loneliness.
Tears , Smile
Cry , Laught
I beg you please come back!
I really miss you alot!
As i `ve said it`s not over!
for me"past is just past"!

If you`re feel dissapointed~ i`m sorry

I`re cried for you.
I`re laughted for you.
i`ve changed just for you.

Now i`m alone just because of you,
Now i`m alone without you.

If i die today,what will you do?
come after? Or just pretend ,not affected.

I`m wish i`m a grass.
So,i can cut myself~

you`re important to me.i dont know if i`ll be okay.
you traded everything just for me.
I never realized that...I love you...i hate you...my only wish for now just to be with you.
This summer had been my worse nightmate with this life of my mine,everything had change,you removed my worries.Now i`ve throwed my dream.Since i`ve done this,i`m lonely for a year.my sunshine becomes my night,my happiness becomes a crap.

I`m alone and keep waitting for you to come back.
I wish you can tell me"i love you",I wish you`ll feel it too,but i beg you please dont leave me alone.it is because you know i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment