Friday, June 25, 2010

sorry lng....

i`m sorry....

i suddenly did that to you...
i`m just feel tired,no had mood...

i hope you could forgive me about that freaking nonsense....

i was accidently to said it out to hurt you.i`m really sorry!!

in fact...i`m happy you send message to cheer me up..

but...i really duno how face you.

i wishly we could be same as last time.i very cherish about you and our memories..

telling you the truth..i still keep your picture in the back of my ic..

it remind me do not forget you...i really feel dont mind already...

i know even if you dont love/like me. i still love you indeed.

to me...you`r god`s gift...He gave it me a geogeous moment.i wise i can marry you

even my dream,but it`s late to us...i hope...we still be friends like last time...

well...if got We really got缘分...i believe we can continue our journey unless you dont love me anymore...

i hope you will get happiness...i`m serious...

however....i hope...we can be friends against,重新开始过,like that time we went sing k with wan,hand out,play and joke,that`s all....

Well...this is just a dream.

i think you wont see my blog..haha~ i`m so stupie what i dont just tell you,and why me to expext for=(
but nevermind...i will always keep it this to my heart.if this is缘分。i will believe the days will come true...

i`m very sorry..i was hurt you last night...i hope you will forgive me...

No comments:

Post a Comment