Sunday, June 7, 2009

boring holiday==

In this 2 week holiday,this is such a bored of holiday..by the way..is almost endXD

what i done in this holiday?

happy ,sad ,tasteless, no relaxation and no life XD

when i went back to my hometown,i feel warm and comfortable.that feel made me so sluggish..

haha~

i would like to drive quite a long time, it`s made me so heart itch XD

the sad thing is.... my mother still worry me..she afraid that i would drive fase and band her car==( acutally i quite a dangerous person XD careful guys XD haha)

after 4days.... finally i back to penang!!!!!!

haha~ my friends was done SAT examination

we woke up early 6 o`clock to go netcity~ it was fun~ and we feel that this is our friendship
(no life for game XD haha)

anyway...this is our good memories


No comments:

Post a Comment